We'll cycle to a Barbecue at Wilf and Joy's house on Hayling Island. Log in to see the address.
If the weather is bad, we'll go to the Lord Raglan in Emsworth instead.
Note that you don't have to be a usual Thursday night rider and you can go direct to the barbecue.
In order to keep things simple and so we don’t have to issue tickets we are asking for you to bring your own meat, etc to barbecue. Details:
- Ride starts at 7pm from the Spring as usual.
- Non-riders can go straight to the venue from 7.30pm.
- You are welcome to bring partners.
- Bring your own meat/other items to the BBQ.
- There will be a small gas BBQ for veggie food if required.
- Bread/ketchup etc will be provided. This will be charged on the night at cost.
- Bring your own drinks. There will be some items (beer, red and white wine) available for a donation.
- All members welcome whether you are a usual Thursday rider or not.
- Address is hard to find so if you’re not on the ride, e-mail Joy for directions.
- Parking is available but limited so come by bike if you can.
About evening pub rides
Thursday evening rides in the summer from Havant. Destination is a pub for a drink or a meal.
There's a good chance you will arrive home after dark so you should bring some lights with you.
This article describes what you should consider bringing with you.