Want to join?
When you go to the join Cycling UK page and select 'Individual membership' you are shown standard adult membership details.
To see other options - including student and family membership - click the box showing 'Adult membership'
You are welcome to come on up to three rides to see what we do and to get to know us. After that, you'll need to join Cycling UK (which used to be known as CTC). That gives you a lot of benefits (the list was accurate when produced, but might be outdated; please check individual benefits that interest you on the Cycling UK web site)...
- Free access to Cycling UK rides nationwide - not just those organised by Portsmouth CTC
- Discounts: see the latest member offers
- Third party insurance cover:
- £10m cover
- On-road and off-road
- Whether on a Cycling UK ride, or not
- Anywhere in the world except USA and Canada
- But not if you're employed as a cyclist
- More detail
- Free access to the Cycling UK incident line
- Free cycling-related legal advice
- Free member access to Cycling UK's mapping web site (including features not available to the public)
- Six issues of 'Cycle' magazine a year, and weekly e-newsletter
- You will support Portsmouth CTC directly (we get a small contribution from Cycling UK each year) and indirectly (we get access to Cycling UK resources)
- You will support our national and local cycle campaigns
- You will support Cycling UK's full range of activities