Want to join?
When you go to the join Cycling UK page and select 'Individual membership' you are shown standard adult membership details.
To see other options - including student and senior membership - click the 'Adult membership' box immediately below 'Membership Details'
You are welcome to come on up to three rides to see what we do and to get to know us. After that, you'll need to join Cycling UK. That gives you a lot of benefits...
- Free access to Cycling UK rides nationwide - not just those organised by Portsmouth CTC
- Access to Cycling UK cycling holidays and tours
- 10% off cycles and cycle-related products and services at Halfords
- Many bike shops (including some local ones) offer discounts to Cycling UK members
- 15% discount at Cotswold outdoor stores
- 10% off Cyclecover theft insurance
- 10% discount on YHA accommodation bookings and membership (under 26-year-olds get an extra 5% off bookings)
- Up to 3 months free with CS Healthcare
- £5 off boxed cycle carriage with Eurostar
- Third party insurance cover:
- £10m cover
- On-road and off-road
- Whether on a Cycling UK ride, or not
- Anywhere in the world except USA and Canada
- But not if you're employed as a cyclist
- More detail
- Free access to the Cycling UK incident line
- Free cycling-related legal advice
- Free member access to Cycling UK's mapping web site (including features not available to the public)
- Six issues of 'Cycle' magazine a year, and weekly e-newsletter
- You will support Portsmouth CTC directly (we get a small contribution from Cycling UK each year) and indirectly (we get access to Cycling UK resources)
- You will support our national and local cycle campaigns
- You will support Cycling UK's full range of activities