Report a cycling problem

You can use this page to report a cycling problem to our campaign leaders. They are in regular meetings with various authorities including:

  • Hampshire County Council
  • Havant Borough Council
  • South Downs National Park Authority

Ironically, given our name, we do not cycle much in Portsmouth itself. If you encounter problems in the city we suggest you contact the Portsmouth Cycle Forum which has excellent contacts with the city council.

To report a problem, please complete the following form. We can't guarantee the problem will be addressed but we will consider including it in discussions with various authorities. We will also consider alerting members, that have registered with our web site, to the issue.

Thank you for taking the trouble to report the problem.

    Your name, please:

    Your email address:

    Problem type:

    Supporting image if appropriate (one of: jpg, jpeg, gif, png or bmp); max size 2Mb

    All data you enter on this page is treated with respect and in accordance with our privacy policy which we set out here.