We've developed an Amazon skill (the equivalent of an app) that allows you to request details of our events using just your voice.
If you have an Amazon Echo, Dot or other Alexa-enabled device, you can ask it questions like:
- Alexa, ask Portsmouth CTC get events for Sunday
to get a list of events next Sunday
- Alexa, ask Portsmouth CTC get events
to get the next three events
- Alexa, ask Portsmouth CTC what's on next week?
to get the first three events next week
- Alexa, ask Portsmouth CTC
to get an introduction
Once Alexa has told you about one or more events, you can ask for more details on any of the events by saying its number.
There's more detail on our Amazon skills page. To install the Portsmouth CTC skill, either:
- Open the Alexa app on the phone attached to your Echo or Dot and under 'Skills' search for "Portsmouth CTC"; or
- Log in to your Amazon account using a web browser, go to the Portsmouth CTC skill page and enable it there.
There's more about the Amazon Echo here.