- Starts: Wednesday 14 December 2022 12 noon
- Ride leader/Event organiser: Christine Roberts
- Category: Other events
At: Aldingbourne Country Centre
Contact us about this event
Send an email to ride leader/event organiser: Christine Roberts.
We've booked the Aldingbourne Country Centre for our traditional Christmas lunch. Past experience is that this is excellent value for money.
We'll arrange rides to the centre closer to the time. Driving to the centre is also an option.
The price of £22.95 per person includes a main, desert, coffee or tea and mini mince pies. Please select from the following mains:
- Traditional roast turkey breast, pigs in blankets, homemade stuffing with a rich roast gravy
- Salmon filo parcels with tomato ginger jam
- Beetroot and squash wellington with kale pesto and roasted red pepper sauce
All served with roast potatoes, brussel sprouts with cranberries and leeks, roasted parsnips and carrots, and broccoli.
Also, please select from the following deserts:
- Homemade traditional Christmas pudding served with brandy sauce
- Clementine posset with cranberry compote and cinnamon palmier
- Irish cream and chocolate cheesecake
You will be able to pay for alcoholic and soft drinks on the day.
Note that we will also collect a tip for staff and volunteers on the day.