- Starts: Saturday 3 December 2022 9:15 am
- Ride leader/Event organiser: Dee Warner
- Category: Saturday rides
- Route grade: C - Moderate route
- A - Demanding route. Riders should already have experience of, and be prepared for distance, hills and, probably, both. E.g. Liss or Arundel via Houghton.
- B - Hilly route. Involves major hills. E.g. Sustainability Centre or Alresford.
- C - Moderate route. Not especially long or hilly (but will involve climbs and descents). E.g. Bishop's Waltham
- D - Flattish route. Might involve some hills, but not major ones. E.g. Chichester or West Wittering.
- E - Short, flat route. Easy route often designed for people new to group riding.
Our grading scheme
When grading routes we use the following scheme:
At: The Spring Centre, Havant
Contact us about this event
Send an email to ride leader/event organiser: Dee Warner.
Morning only ride to West Dean post Office via Stoughton Chilgrove. Moderate Pace.Aprrox 30 miles . Back by 1:00pm approx
Bookings for this ride/event
This ride/event is unlimited and booking is not required. You're welcome to turn up on the day. Please come back to this page before joining in case we have to cancel or postpone.
About Saturday rides
Rides usually from Havant with stops for elevenses, lunch and sometimes tea. If you're unable to keep up or have a mechanical problem, someone will be available to help you - although we obviously cannot guarantee to solve all problems.
Riders are free to join and leave the ride at various points. Some ride directly to the elevenses stop.
Saturday rides are (usually) much smaller than Wednesday rides. As a result they offer fewer options for rides but more flexibility for routes and destinations.
If you want to ride with us but only to elevenses and need someone to help you with the route back, please let us know in advance of the ride so we can try to arrange something for you.
This article describes what you should consider bringing with you on one of these rides.