- Starts: Friday 22 September 2023 9:30 am
- Ride leader/Event organiser: Joy Forrow
- Category: Friday morning rides
- Route grade: C - Moderate route
- A - Demanding route. Riders should already have experience of, and be prepared for distance, hills and, probably, both. E.g. Liss or Arundel via Houghton.
- B - Hilly route. Involves major hills. E.g. Sustainability Centre or Alresford.
- C - Moderate route. Not especially long or hilly (but will involve climbs and descents). E.g. Bishop's Waltham
- D - Flattish route. Might involve some hills, but not major ones. E.g. Chichester or West Wittering.
- E - Short, flat route. Easy route often designed for people new to group riding.
Our grading scheme
When grading routes we use the following scheme:
At: The Spring Centre, Havant
Contact us about this event
Send an email to ride leader/event organiser: Joy Forrow.
Morning only ride to Tangmere for elevenses at the Aviation museum. Route will include East Dean hill to keep the climbing muscles working!
All welcome and the pace will be to suit all riders. We shall split into groups if necessary. You don't need to book but it would be helpful if you tell me that you intend to come so that I can sort out the cafe and organise the ride.
I shall be going to Phil's breakfast meet beforehand - do join us there if you want to. I'll be leaving the Langbrook approximately 9.15am to be at the Spring by 9.30.
Bookings for this ride/event
This ride/event is unlimited and booking is not required. You're welcome to turn up on the day. Please come back to this page before joining in case we have to cancel or postpone.
About Friday morning rides
These are half day rides targeted at new or lapsed members. They are moderate or more demanding rides (we also run easy rides for people unsure of their capabilities).
You can book a place on a Friday morning ride, but that is not compulsory (at least, for the time being).