- Starts: Friday 25 March 2022 9:15 am
- Ride leader/Event organiser: Robert Sebley
- Category: Pop-up rides
- Route grade: D - Flattish route
- A - Demanding route. Riders should already have experience of, and be prepared for distance, hills and, probably, both. E.g. Liss or Arundel via Houghton.
- B - Hilly route. Involves major hills. E.g. Sustainability Centre or Alresford.
- C - Moderate route. Not especially long or hilly (but will involve climbs and descents). E.g. Bishop's Waltham
- D - Flattish route. Might involve some hills, but not major ones. E.g. Chichester or West Wittering.
- E - Short, flat route. Easy route often designed for people new to group riding.
Our grading scheme
When grading routes we use the following scheme:
At: The Spring Centre, Havant
Contact us about this event
Send an email to ride leader/event organiser: Robert Sebley.
Flattish ride to Lavant, then Centurion Way to Fishbourne and Apuldram. Some off-road on firstly Centurion Way and then parts of Salterns Way.
After elevenses, continue mainly off-road along Salterns Way to West Wittering then follow B2179 to Bracklesham Bay.
Return route via Almodington, Highleigh and Pagham Harbour, then partially off-road following RCN 88 to North Mundham then Chichester.
Off-road sections are quite manageable on 28C or above tyres, and given the dry spell, should be mud free. Total distance around 50 miles.
Bookings for this ride/event
Booking is required for this ride. Please let the ride leader know if you want to join. Please do not turn up for the ride unless you've had your booking confirmed or your name appears below.
There are 10 spaces available for the leader and riders. Of these, 7 are left.
Bookings recorded for this ride (Log in to see rider names):
- A PCTC member
- A PCTC member
To ask to join this ride, please use the 'Contact us about this ride' link above to send an email to the ride leader.
About Pop-up rides
We have certain days when we try to organise regular rides. However, individual ride leaders can create pop-up rides for any day and time.
The small size of some pop-up rides means we might be unable to split a ride if you get into difficulties. We will do all we can to escort you back to the start point, but please be prepared to navigate yourself home or to call for support from a partner, relative or friend.