- Starts: Sunday 18 September 2022 8:00 am
- Ride leader/Event organiser: Brian Fisher
- Category: Faster Sunday morning rides
- Route grade: A - Demanding route
- A - Demanding route. Riders should already have experience of, and be prepared for distance, hills and, probably, both. E.g. Liss or Arundel via Houghton.
- B - Hilly route. Involves major hills. E.g. Sustainability Centre or Alresford.
- C - Moderate route. Not especially long or hilly (but will involve climbs and descents). E.g. Bishop's Waltham
- D - Flattish route. Might involve some hills, but not major ones. E.g. Chichester or West Wittering.
- E - Short, flat route. Easy route often designed for people new to group riding.
Our grading scheme
When grading routes we use the following scheme:
At: Denmead community centre
Contact us about this event
Send an email to ride leader/event organiser: Brian Fisher.
The group will take part in the CCP memorial rides. More details and links to the Audax UK booking forms here.
Bookings for this ride/event
This ride/event is unlimited but booking is required. Please let the leader/organiser know if you want to join. This will help with planning and will allow us to contact you if we have to cancel or postpone.
The ride leader has not recorded any bookings yet.
About faster Sunday morning rides
Sunday morning rides from Cosham to elevenses. Rides are at a moderate pace and would suit anyone who is comfortable on category A or B club rides.
This article describes what you should consider bringing with you.