Sally Priddy is, once again, organising our annual prize-giving lunch for Sunday 30th January at 1pm at the Southwick Park Golf Club. We'll have a meal together before awarding prizes earned last Portsmouth CTC year.
Partners and friends of the club are welcome.
The main course is a carvery costing £12. That means you can decide what to have on the day. You can choose a starter, a dessert or both. A starter costs £8 and dessert £4.50.
- Smooth Chicken Liver Pate (Gluten-free option available)
Served with orange and cranberry relish and sourdough
- Smoked Mackerel and Horseradish Rillette (gluten-free option available)
Served with pickled beetroot relish and melba toast
- Creamy Butternut Squash and Blue Cheese Soup (vegetarian and gluten-free)
All served with a homemade Yorkshire pudding (vegetarian and gluten-free option), freshly steamed vegetables (vegetarian and gluten-free), cauliflower cheese (vegetarian and gluten-free) and gravy (gluten-free).
- Roast Turkey, Roast Beef (gluten-free)
- Mushroom Wellington (vegetarian)
- Nut Roast (vegetarian and gluten-free)
- Steak Pie
- Pine Nut and Spinach Pie (vegetarian)
All served with your choice of custard, cream or ice cream.
- Syrup Sponge Pudding (vegetarian)
- Chocolate Fudge Cake (vegetarian and gluten-free option)
- Belgian Waffles with Chocolate Sauce (vegetarian)
- Apple Crumble (vegetarian and gluten-free option)
- Lemon Tart (vegetarian)
To join us, please let Sally know your starter and dessert choices using the booking form by 12th January. To book for multiple people, please complete the form multiple times.
You can pay by cash, cheque or bank transfer. Bank transfers make Sally's job easier provided you use the reference to identify yourself.
Click here to redisplay this page and see Sally's contact and bank details.
- The way the Omicron variant is spreading and lack of firm information about its effect
- Many people attending the lunch are at higher risk of serious reaction to COVID
- Lateral flow tests are free and easy to obtain...
...we ask you to take a test before attending the lunch and, of course, to stay away if you get a positive result. We won't be checking results at the door, but we hope you will help us do our best to keep everyone safe. This Government document allows you to get a set of tests delivered to you for free, and describes some other ways to get them.