This has become a bit of a tradition for some of us and it's something I look forward to each year. For those who are new and know nothing about this event we cycle over to Aldingbourne for Christmas lunch, which is served to us by some of the clients there. Two courses for
£20.95 £20.25 plus coffee/tea and mince pies. We stop off at Goodwood Motor Circuit (tbc) first for a quick cuppa and arrive at Aldingbourne for 12 noon.
Some people like to bring along their other halves, which is nice for them to meet your cycling buddies and for us to meet them too.
- To know who wants to go
- Your choice from the menu (below)
- A £5 non-returnable deposit by the 2nd of November (if you cancel before this time then I can refund the £5)
- The remaining
£15.95£15.25 by November 27th and after this date that too will be non-refundable.
You can pay me online which is the best way. Contact me if you want my bank details. You can pay me the full amount now if you so wish and if you need to cancel I shall refund you the remaining
£15.95 £15.25 if it's after 2nd November or all of it if it's before. I think I'm making this more confusing. Any queries, just email me.
We shall start the ride from Westbourne Square sharply at 9.30 to give us time to be at Goodwood (tbc) for elevenses (or thereabouts) and Aldingbourne for 12. Of course, you may come by car or make your own way to Aldingbourne which is fine but please let me know the day before so we're not all waiting around in Westbourne Square for you.
This will be the last time that I organise the Aldingbourne Christmas lunch. If anyone would like to take it over let the know, it’s really very simple, I don’t normally have any problems of chasing people for money.
Thank you,Alison Newman
- Traditional Roast Turkey Breast, Pigs in Blankets & Homemade stuffing with a rich roast gravy; or
- Salmon & Spinach en croute; or
- Maple-glazed parsnip, chestnut & feta loaf
All dishes are served with:
- Roast potatoes
- Brussel sprouts sautéed with cranberries and leeks
- Roasted Parsnips & Carrots
- Homemade Traditional Christmas pudding served with Brandy sauce; or
- Clementine Posset with cranberry compote & cinnamon palmier; or
- Baileys Tiramisu
With tea or coffee and mini mince pies to follow.