- Starts: Sunday 23 April 2023 9:30 am
- Ride leader/Event organiser: Richard Sumpter
- Category: Cancelled, Sunday morning rides
- Route grade: C - Moderate route
- Ride to elevenses grade: B - Hilly route
- A - Demanding route. Riders should already have experience of, and be prepared for distance, hills and, probably, both. E.g. Liss or Arundel via Houghton.
- B - Hilly route. Involves major hills. E.g. Sustainability Centre or Alresford.
- C - Moderate route. Not especially long or hilly (but will involve climbs and descents). E.g. Bishop's Waltham
- D - Flattish route. Might involve some hills, but not major ones. E.g. Chichester or West Wittering.
- E - Short, flat route. Easy route often designed for people new to group riding.
Our grading scheme
When grading routes we use the following scheme:
At: Widley car park
Address: Portsdown Hill Road
At the west end of the car park that runs parallel to Portsdown Hill Road.
Contact us about this event
Send an email to ride leader/event organiser: Richard Sumpter.
This is one of Roger Paddey rides I went on back in 2019
Leaving top of widley car park heading to QECP and back
Approx 30 miles stopping at QECP cafe 11 ish for coffee,nibble & chat
Start Widley passing through
Up to top of Widley car park
Av speed 10/12 mph
Back for 13.30pm
Interested give me a shout
Bookings for this ride/event
Booking is required for this ride. Please let the ride leader know if you want to join. Please do not turn up for the ride unless you've had your booking confirmed or your name appears below.
There are 6 spaces available for the leader and riders. Of these, 2 are left.
Bookings recorded for this ride (Log in to see rider names):
- A PCTC member
- A PCTC member
- A non-PCTC member
To ask to join this ride, please use the 'Contact us about this ride' link above to send an email to the ride leader.
About Sunday morning rides
A pleasant Sunday morning ride, at a modest pace and in good company every other Sunday. Various start points.
This article describes what you should consider bringing with you.