The Christmas lunch at Aldingbourne has become an annual tradition for the club. All members and partners are invited. Most of us ride to Aldingbourne with a stop at Goodwood aerodrome for elevenses, the rest make their own way there by car.
We'll be organising rides starting from the Spring Centre at the usual time: 9:15. Aldingbourne won't be ready for us until 12:15.
We'll be having a two course meal with tea/coffee and mince pies to follow. Alcoholic and soft drinks will be available for you to buy on the day.
If you'd like to come please let Chris Roberts know:
- The name(s) of people coming
- Their main and pudding choices (see below)
And send £20.25 per person to Chris by 19th November. Click here to see her contact and bank details
If you would like to car share, Chris has spaces available. Please let her know if you want a lift or you can offer a lift to someone else.
- Traditional Roast turkey breast, pigs in blankets and homemade stuffing with a rich roast gravy; or
- Salmon filo parcels with tomato ginger jam; or
- Beetroot and squash wellington with Kale pesto
All dishes are served with:
- Roast potatoes
- Brussel sprouts sautéed with cranberries and leeks
- Roasted parsnips
- Home-made traditional Christmas pudding served with brandy sauce
- Clementine cheesecake with chocolate
- Vanilla and yoghurt panna cotta with pomegranate jelly
- Mini mince pies