- Starts: Sunday 15 October 2023 9:15 am
- Ride leader/Event organiser: Robert Sebley
- Category: Pop-up rides
- Route grade: B - Hilly route
- A - Demanding route. Riders should already have experience of, and be prepared for distance, hills and, probably, both. E.g. Liss or Arundel via Houghton.
- B - Hilly route. Involves major hills. E.g. Sustainability Centre or Alresford.
- C - Moderate route. Not especially long or hilly (but will involve climbs and descents). E.g. Bishop's Waltham
- D - Flattish route. Might involve some hills, but not major ones. E.g. Chichester or West Wittering.
- E - Short, flat route. Easy route often designed for people new to group riding.
Our grading scheme
When grading routes we use the following scheme:
At: The Spring Centre, Havant
Contact us about this event
Send an email to ride leader/event organiser: Robert Sebley.
Route to Sustainability Centre via Denmead, Hambledon and Chidden. Route to Petersfield via Oxenbourne and Ramsdean. Approximately 48 miles overall at a medium pace. Return to be decided on the day, either via QECP or Buriton.
Bookings for this ride/event
This ride/event is unlimited and booking is not required. You're welcome to turn up on the day. Please come back to this page before joining in case we have to cancel or postpone.
About Pop-up rides
We have certain days when we try to organise regular rides. However, individual ride leaders can create pop-up rides for any day and time.
The small size of some pop-up rides means we might be unable to split a ride if you get into difficulties. We will do all we can to escort you back to the start point, but please be prepared to navigate yourself home or to call for support from a partner, relative or friend.