Some of the content of this site - including a set of interactive forums - is visible only with a special site login for Cycling UK members. Also, if you have a login id for the site, you can opt to receive notifications and club update emails.
- Member services
- Member lookup
- Ride logging
- Online tracking
- Magazine archive
- Emergency contacts download
- News & Articles
- Local news
- Club business
- Your user profile which allows you to keep your details up to date and you can opt in to/out from:
- Showing your details to other members
- Regular update emails
- Email alerts of changes in different parts of the site
If you would like access to the members' area of this site, please contact our secretary: Andy Henderson providing:
- Your name
- Email address
- Cycling UK membership number
He will validate your membership and provide you with an id and password. Note that if you live outside the area assigned to us by Cycling UK, he might have to ask you to ask Cycling UK to confirm your membership. Alternatively, you can show him your membership card on a ride or one of our other events.
If you already have an id and password, you can log in now.